Friday 24 June 2016

Five for Friday edition 11


  • In about an hour's time I am out of the office for a whole 9 days! It's been a while since we had a proper break and we all really need it.
  • On Monday afternoon, God willing, we will be at the seaside - toes in the sand and sun on our faces. Yes, I know it's Winter but it will be fantastic! I just know it.
  • The kids all brought lovely report cards home - I am very proud and humbled by every great mark. They have all worked hard and earn this break.
  • I had a terrible cold this week - and could not really take time off work. Neurophen Cold and Flu and a 1000mg Vitamin C did the trick and I am already feeling 99% healthy.
  • I have done my first order with Spree and am delighted with their service - I at last have boots that fit and got them on the Boots discount day - have a look guys - they have discount days for categories. (This is purely shared out of public interest - I have no affiliation with Spree)
With that - I hope you have a great weekend! And a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and yay for time off... Hope you get some
    Much needed rest. And well done to the kids on the good report

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying your break! I am a bit jealous, because we are stuck here!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?