Thursday 1 November 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

We have had quite a bit of rain lately - those wonderful late afternoon and night time Gauteng thunder storms. Ever since the first rain showers this year a certain little boy has been asking for his very own umbrella. He just really wanted one so much. Mommy looked around but he was quite specific in his request - it must be a boy umbrella, and green to the boot. Then mommy stumbled upon something and on a whim bought two reasoning that it will certainly make him happy despite the absence of green.
Just look at how cute the handles are - the two umbrellas although both Superman, has different colours and designs.

And as to the green, well, he tells me the yellow is almost green, a very very light green if one looks closely.
Got to love this little quirky bear of mine.

14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Playing in the rain is something that brings back wonderful memories of my own childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really great!! :D Those handles are stunning!
    It also looks as if it is a winner with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such Joy in such simple things! Gem is also wanting an umbrella, hope I find something even half as awesome as those;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love umbrellas? :-D Those handles are just adorable! Where did you find these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Dischem Louisa. I also saw Batman and Superman ones.

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS! I also bought umbrellas for my two last week - I think Connor's already broken his because he can't stop investigating how the thing works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also had to have a few stern words - he could not stop opening it in side. But I think we are sorted now.

      Delete
  6. I love those umbrellas and with handles like those, who won't feel like a Superman against the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Graham likes umbrellas but doesn't so much care for holding it himself. Love these pics of your cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! Gotta get my Liam one!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Liam would LOVE one of these! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spidy's blue and red definitely trumps green :) :) :)

    Mrs FF

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?