Looking back on this year it's been another busy, but good one. We are thankful that we are all healthy and happy and that we can look forward to another year ahead.
- The princess left us astounded with a fast pace of growing up happening all the time. She has been a total joy to us.
- The boys have very little baby left in them - they are sturdy busy little boys, learning new things all the time. Well, mainly busy. And more busy. And then some business....
- The puppies, although 9 and 8 and a half years old are still fit and strong and being the wonderful dogs they have always been.
- Hunter had a very busy year at work and studying. He is continuing with his field guiding and helping out with the rhino anti-poaching project.
- I had an extremely busy work year with two headache projects. I temporarily gave up horse riding (although that might change again ;-) ) and have taken up a new hobby, mosaic. I did not keep up with my project 365 photos (but starting again tomorrow and am going to try and publish a catch up) and did not finish my 36 books for the year, although I came close.
Tonight, we are celebrating with Hunter's old friends in Port Elizabeth and I am looking forward to seeing them all. Tomorrow we start our journey back home after heaps of adventure and traveling this holiday.
So, until 2011 here's wishing you all God's light and love.