Friday 30 April 2010

Friday - 30 April

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily
365
Hosted by Chris
113/365:
 23 April 2010:
It was raining like mad when I got home - by chance he was playing with a MacDonald Avatar toy - giving me just enough light without using my flash.

114/365:
  24 April 2010:
My new Mielie handbag - Hunter does not like it at all - I love it.
115/365:
  25 April 2010:
Cousins at play. (Actually here watching the new Barbie DVD.)
116/365:
  26 April 2010:
Like many other parents after a long weekend of rain and another day at home to come we headed out to Spur on Monday night.
117/365:
  27 April 2010:
Soaking wet. And overgrown.
118/365:
  28 April 2010:
I was busy trying to photograph something else on the stoep and snapped this one - that I really like. I have photographed this string before this year, but the light was so different in the wet weather.
119/365:
  29 April 2010:
Playing in the driveway I took this shot - I love how it literally is only her face that is in focus.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is pretty cool! I love it when motion shots turn out so cool-looking instead of randomly blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I especially like the one of the bag and the one of the string...oooh ooh and the last one with your girl running! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics - I LOVE your mealie bag :)

    please post pics of the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very good dear!

    Love the painted face one .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are always so awesome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You headed out to Spur? What exactly does that mean?

    I love the motion captured in that last picture!

    The blue Avatar light makes for some very neat contrast in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shot of A running...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos for this week! Wow! Sounds like you are getting LOTS of rain right now.

    I love the last photo of Little Miss running. Pretty cool! (makes it look like she was REALLY moving)

    PS I LOVE your bag! The colors are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?