Friday 19 June 2009

Friday photo finish fiesta - horses in the late afternoon


Time once again to head over to Carrie's. This is one of my favorite weekly dates as you see so many great (and often short bits to read) posts and pictures. Do hop over there and join in the fun.

Today's picture was taken directly into the setting sun and I had no idea how the picture actually came out or what I photographed until I downloaded the lot (I took 6) and found this gem amongst them. I left it unedited.

If you want to see some more pictures about this little piece of Africa go look at this post for more pictures.

12 comments:

  1. Yes that is a very pretty picture!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So "artsy." Looks almost like a painting! SITS sent me here...TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! It looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo. And the fact that you shot it into the sun just ads to the mystery, I think. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Beautiful photo! Love the hazy misty look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like an oil painting. WOW! Just beautiful!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is such a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I love the drama of the dark clouds in the background yet with splashes of light in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wait a minute! Those aren't dark clouds; it's a hill and smoke (or dust?). Beautiful regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cat! That is breathtaking!! You have such a great eye :)

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?