Friday 15 May 2009

The secret is out

And in BIG news and much discussed previously by all and sunder this blog is not a secret any more. I have last night showed the blog to Hunter. The opportunity just seemed right. So my dear, if you are reading here, a formal welcome.

It is on daddy's request that I have added The Little Miss' baby picture to the side bar. I just haven't thought about it earlier. Thanks love.

And if you wondered, will I be less open about things, no, I will most certainly not be. My hubby understands me. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Hi to Cat's husband! I love your wife's blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly new here so forgive my ignorance but... "really? he didn't know?" I can't imagine what my hubby would think I spent all my computer time doing if he didn't know I was blogging, hehehe. I think that's so cute... can we have a verbatim of the conversation? I'm a bit of a sticky beak:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congrats on "coming out". I've found my hubby to be VERY supportive of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! :)

    I always knew your husband rocked. What a great guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just amazed you were able to keep your secret for so long! I had just casually started my blog back several years ago and my hubby knew then. Sometimes he reads, sometimes not, but he hears all about what I write about and the blog friends I've made. Maybe you can have Hunter post a reflection of all you've shared so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...love the new header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...he is just now finding out about the blog. Remind me to tell you all of my secrets, because you must have a great "poker face". Love the baby picture of Little Miss...absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday on my SITS day! Your children are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?