Sunday 17 May 2009

Debi's Baby Picture Sundays


I don't often get to participate in this one just because our weekends are really crazy, but I am glad to be able to join today on the theme of Mothers day. Why don't you join in too?

Here's me, my mom and The Little Miss on Mothersday 2007. She was 2 years old and I was about 4 months pregnant with the twins.

My mom is going in to hospital this afternoon for her long awaited knee replacement and will be operated on tomorrow. Your prayers will be much appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. I wish a swift recovery for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the generation pics!

    Will be thinking of your mom tomorrow. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture!! Looks like a really happy time :)

    I'll be thinking of you and your mom today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how radiant you always look...even when you're NOT pregnant with twins! Beautiful shot of what was clearly a wonderful day.

    Will be remembering your mom in prayer, Cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all goes well with your mom's surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending wishes for a speedy recover!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday! Goad you were able to play along this week. Hope all goes well for your mom tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo capturing 3 generations. Very nice :)

    Will certainly be keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great picture......

    praying for your mom...

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?